BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yogi Toes

As a second part of my challenge I will also try out Yogi Toes: a super absorbent towel that can be placed right on the yoga mat.  I'll be the first to admit that when I practice yoga, I sweat like a pig! Yogi Toes have been seen in such publications as: Fit Yoga, Self, Flare,Shape, and Vouge magazines (just to name a few!)  Yogi Toes come in many colors, including a Chakra Collection-

 .  Once you select your unique color ( I think I will go with the blue chakra, emphasizing life and yes, sexuality ;), you're ready to use!  Place the Yogi Toes towel on your mat (towels will fit the width of the mat and about half of the length).  Yogi Toes towels are unique in that they have tiny silicone nubs or grips on the back of the towel (
)
--providing optimum grip to the mat.

So, if you should happen to look over at me in one of our classes at Mighty Yoga, perhaps I won't be slipping around my mat and there will be more sweat on my towel than dripping off my face!

0 comments: